|Tour No.1 (Manali – Rohtang)1. Nehru Kund:- (6 km. From Manali) :
A spring of cold water named after the late prime minister Sh. Jawahar Lal Nehru. This cold water is good for health.2. Solang Valley:- (Optional Charges Extra) :
A beautiful picnic spot. Nice meadows surrounded by tree of silver oak and spurs. International skiing slopes with a small rope way. Beautiful panorama of snow peaked mountains. Can also enjoy horse riding.
3. Kothi:- (15 km. From Manali) : A quite but picturesque view of the mountains. The site of the bridge provides an interesting historical episode in the early annals of kullu.
4. Gulaba Camp:- (20 km. From Manali) : It is a peaceful place. It is valley of flowers famous for sight seeing, picnic and photography.
5. Rahla Fall:- (27 km. From Manali) : Here the river beas fall down a height of about 50 meters. Charming place of picnic.
6. Marhi:- (35 km. From Manali) : Famous for natural beauty. It is common place. Here are small eating joints and dhaba for breakfast, lunch & cold drinks.
7. Rani Nala:- (46 km. From Manali) : It is a glacier point. Snow is available here every time.
8. Rohtang Pass:- (51 km. From Manali) : The highest point on the road. It offers limited skiing but ample trekking opportunities at an altitude of 4112 mts. On the highway. Keylong to leh.
|Tour No.2 (Manali – Manikaran)1. Vaishno Temple:-
A small cave and shrine with an image of goddess vaishno. Other temples are dedicated to lord Shiva, Rama & Krishna.2. Angora Rabbit Farm:-
(5 km. from Manali) :Where different verities of angora shawls are also available on reasonable rates.
3. Kullu Shawl Weaving Industries:- The kullu shawls industry produces export quality handicrafts like hand woven shawls & other handicrafts v/s wall hanging, Kullu caps, Mufflers, Jackets etc.
4. Kasol Valley:- Charmingly located on an open space which slopes down to expense of clear white sand at the edge of river Parvati.
5. Manikaran:- Famous for its hot water springs. Hot water springs on the river Parvati trace their origin to a legend. The water is so hot that Dal & Rice etc. can boiled in it. A well known pilgrimage on account of ancient Hindu temples and gurudwara according to a legend Manikaran is also associated with lord Shiva & his divine consort parvati who lost & recovered her earring here.
Tour No.3 (Manali Local)1. Hadimba Temple:-
Built in 1550 A.d. in a forest grove. Hadimba Devi’s temple is fouriered with a pagoda shaped roof and a front door way covered with figures & symbols.2. Tibetan Monastery:-
A small monastery in a peaceful clearing has image of the Buddha & some exquisite tangkhas. Famous for carpet weaving & Tibetan handicrafts.
3. Siyali Mahadev Temple:- This temple is very old & famous in village of siyal.
4. Vashisht Temple:- A fair size village on the left bank of the Beas, renouned for its hot sulphur water spring & temple of vashist rishi and lord rama.